Nah I'm messing with ya if you dont want it we will stay the original logo :D
Thursday, December 29, 2022
LOGO CHANGE?
Nah I'm messing with ya if you dont want it we will stay the original logo :D
Labels:
announcement,
Website,
Weird
I'm craym creator of Universetimes, Takevids, craymcomics and Advertise here
I am a 14 year old student from America I'm a Guatemalan American.
I'm Bi too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Beatles Used to be Loud Now Theyre Quiet
This is different to what i always talk so be real. The beatles started as so crowded alot of fans but after revolver released and their to...
Famous Posts
-
What's a Pizza? Pizza is a Italian dish with dough, tomato sauce, cheese and toppings. Its a famous dish with over billions of people ...
-
Whats a saxophone? A saxophone is a type of instrument and yeah thats about it. Its like a trumpet and uhh idk hm. :/ Image of a sax
-
Whats A Human A human is well you. You're a human I'm a human yk a human a person that lives in earth unless ur a alien or a pet u...



No comments:
Post a Comment